Jr Web Developer
BigTuna Interactive is growing! We’re hiring a full-stack web developer who is a jack-of-all-trades and wants to be involved with various aspects of a digital agency. This position will revolve around taking client’s websites to the next level.
Tasks may include front-end development, automated testing suites, Google Tag Manager setup and agile project management practices.
Skills such as prototyping, eCommerce experience, responsive design, etc. will be valuable. Bonus points for Drupal or WordPress CMS’s, or an interest in learning Drupal.
- Participate on multiple projects at the same time
- Work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions, and communicate effectively in difficult situations.
- Our team is spread out around the country and you must be comfortable working with remote team members.
- Scope projects with a high degree of accuracy, define requirements and metrics for success
- Ensure that all deliverables meet or exceed BigTuna Interactive’s incredibly high standards of creativity and functionality. Delivering amazing results in a way that does not jeopardize budget or schedule is your specialty
- You are adept at working independently and proactively, always looking for the best ways to accomplish client goals. You also communicate clearly in difficult situations
- You have a portfolio of work samples.
- Strong knowledge of web development and online marketing technologies. Knowledge of quality assurance process is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Austin, TX
Required education: Bachelor’s
Required experience: Web Development (1 year)